- slaborieAsked on September 17, 2014 at 02:43 PM
Here we are. With the same problem . in our account we have a lot of different customers of us and different email-accounts (but mostly) the second notifications are always one with sandra@ this is for me internally to check if jotforms notifications runs ;-) we had some problems last year - with bounce list stuff like that. That's why I put in all our clients forms - one with my email adress.
Thats good then now I know from which form the client received the notification and which client not.
1. our form: http://www.web-d-vision.ch/kontakt-screendesign-webdesign-homepage-erstellen-adwords-agentur-marketing-zurich-schweiz
2. a client of us: http://www.benico.ch/index.php/katalog/bestellformular
Perhaps it helps to find the problem.
Thanks and kind regards
- slaborieAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 03:16 PM
I think I have found the problem: it's within the Whitelisting IP Adresses - i sent them to our provider and I hope they can fix that a soon as possible.
Thank your for your support
Sandra & Steve
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 04:18 PM
Hi Sandra and Steve,
Thank you for providing us more details about the issue.
You can also check in your Email History logs for related data/info about the sent emails.
Check this user guide http://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-view-all-your-form-Email-History
Please inform us if issue persist.