- JennysfdcAsked on September 18, 2014 at 06:38 AM
- aman_uniyalAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 06:54 AM
I understand that you need to change the recipient's email address on your form. Please follow the mentioned steps to accomplish this:
1. Once you edit your Jotform, click on "Email Alerts" menu and then click on "Notifier" under the "Email List".
2. You will see a pop window, where you can change the recipient's email address on the bottom right of the window (picture attached) and click "Finish" once you are done.
If you still face any issue, feel free to reply to the same thread and we will be happy to assist you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 09:36 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to change the email address which is used to receive submission emails. Is that correct?
You will have to actually change the "Recipient Email" address of your JotForm's notification email alert. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.