- rickzaborGTRIAsked on September 18, 2014 at 07:29 AM
- aman_uniyalAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 07:50 AM
I understand you need to avoid duplicate entries to your form. Please try the following steps to achieve this :
1) You can use our unique submission feature to block multiple submissions from one system of one IP address by setting the "Loose check" or "Strict Check" respectively. Here is a guide to help you set unique submission in your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
2) You can also use our unique question feature to prevent from submitting duplicate submissions. Example: You can set one of your forms question (like email address) to be a unique question. This will not allow a user to use the same cell number or email address to submit your form. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
If you still have any other questions, feel free to write back to us.
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM
As you have been explained, you can take advantage of our unique submission features and unique question feature.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!