- JotElcioAsked on September 18, 2014 at 07:46 AM
Se bairro for = Village então taxa de entrega = 1,00
Se bairro for = Bulhões então taxa de entrega = 1,50
Se bairro for = Fátima então taxa de entrega = 2,00
- BenAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 10:53 AM
I have checked your form and if I understood you correctly you would like to set conditions based on what city is added in the Address field.
You can see here how to add various conditions to your forms:
This next tutorial will show you more on setting up conditions up with some math and text population:
Unfortunately at this time it is however only possible to condition based on the country that is entered in the address field and I will notify developers of adding this as a feature to the widget so they will let you know if that is possible or if it becomes available.
Now as I saw your form is about pizza. Are you offering them only in certain areas? If so I can suggest setting the address widget to only show address field (street name) and under it a dropdown box with the name of the cities that you deliver to. This would then be possible to set with conditions and update the price fields.
You can see that in action here http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42604333149955
If you like it you can just cone it using the link above (you can check this tutorial to see how: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL)
Do let me know how that looks to you and if you have any other questions.
- JotElcioAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 01:30 PMHi Ben,First thanks for the response. It was great, but I need to put the value of the delivery charge by adding any field of flavors.How can I do this. Can you help me?Thank you so much,I await contactAtt.elcio
- BenAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 02:40 PM
Usually we prefer to keep each question in its own thread so that we can help you with each issue accordingly. I will not create a new ticket for this as I see that you have already added this yourself when I checked your jotform just now.
Do let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotElcioAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 02:52 PM
You can spend exactly how you did it. Forwarded links are not opening in my browser. Send as done in the example below:
I await contact
Thank you so much,
- BenAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 04:03 PM
I am sorry, but I am not sure what you mean. If you prefer, you can give us the explanation in some other language, and we will use the online translation tools to see what you mean.
If I understood correctly this is not related to detecting the address and setting the conditions based on that?
If so, I would need to ask you to open a separate thread with as much details regarding the issue as possible and we will help you resolve it.
- JotElcioAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 02:31 PM
Explain how to relate neighborhood with the delivery rate.
Village neighborhood must show delivery rate = 1.00
This value should appear in the rate of delivery field.
I await contact
Thank you so much,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 06:42 PM
Your latest question was about a different topic. It was already being attended to on this thread
Please respond to that thread instead.
- JotElcioAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 07:54 AM
By using JotForm much, I managed to find what I wanted.
Many thanks for everyone's attention.
Until next time,
- BenAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 08:58 AM
That is good to hear.
Feel free to contact us again if you have any new questions.