- aviadstarkAsked on September 10, 2011 at 10:47 AM
as a precautionary method against spammers i think that the user should be able to request the system for another for ID. once the form ID changes the form will not be attacked. in general i think you guys should feature many more anti-spam and security measures...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 08:33 PM
To prevent spammers from continuously spamming your form, you can set your unique submission settings to strict in your form's preferences.
You have the following options:
1. No Check
2. Loose Check (cookie based)
3. Strict Check (IP based) - this will prevent bots from posting to your form continuously.
To do this:
1. Edit your form
2. Make sure you are at the Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Preferences
4. Go to Advanced Settings tab
5. Beside the Unique Submission option, click No Checked and it will change to a dropdown menu option
6. Select Strict Check
7. Close the Close settings button and save your form
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.