- carokooktAsked on September 11, 2011 at 07:20 AM
Hi good people,
I have tried to figure out why part of my form does not show up on the confirmation email I receive from customers who have ordered.
This question does not show up:
Huisgebotteld, dus beduidend minder sulfiet. 370 ml 12% E 4,00 Flessen kunnen retour.Klik om te bewerkenFijntje Wit, Chenin Blank, Zuid AfrikaFijntje Rood, Cabernet Sauvignon Carmanere, ChiliTotaal: 0 / 100
Please tell me what I do wrong...
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 11, 2011 at 08:03 AM
This usually happens when you edit notification email body for a form.
Once you edit the email manually, it stops getting updated automatically
with the changes you make on the form.
The solution is probably to fix the field name on the email or reset your email.
Here is how to reset email:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard,
8. Save your form.
Hope this helps.