- anish_manandharAsked on September 11, 2011 at 07:47 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 11, 2011 at 08:32 AM
To get your full source code you can follow these steps below:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
4. Click on "Source" icon
You can also download the zipped file containing the html, css
To download the full source codes for your form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click the Embed Form button
3. Choose Source
4. Click the link that says "here"
Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 11, 2011 at 08:40 AM
Thanks for asking. Here's how to get the code:
1. Go to www.jotform.com/myforms and login to your account
2. Click the form in question and then click its Edit button
3. When the form loads in the form builder, click the Embed Form button
4. When the Embed Form Wizard pops up, click the method via which you want to embed the form into your web page. (iFrame is usually a safe bet for a regular page but if you provide us with the URL of the page we may be better able to advise you.)
5. Copy the code given by the wizard and paste it into your page at the point which you want the form to appear and save the change
If you require additional assistance with this, our team will be glad to help.