- JoeAsked on September 19, 2014 at 02:55 PM
2) An even bigger problem is... when you get to the bottom of a multi-page form and hit the Next button with validation errors, nothing happens for assistive technology. I'm using the JAWS screen reader. The premium way this is done is by placing the focus into the first errant input and changing the label to "Enter required field: Street Address" or something similar. All of the errant labels on the page would be changed to that format, so the user can quickly tab through and catch the errant data input. (A simpler method is to pop an alert that says "Street address is required" then change focus to that field.)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 04:09 PM
If I understand this correctly, you would like individualized required field error messages based on the title of the field. You would also like the ability to tab through the fields producing the errors. I have submitted your feature request to see if this is something we may be able to add. I cannot say when we will be able to address this or if this is something we can add, but we will update you here as soon as we have any further information as to the status of your request.
- J_o_eAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 04:49 PM
Not really. I think if you gave my posting to a developer, they'll understand it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 05:10 PM
We have updated the ticket that was escalated to our Development Team. Thank you for your suggestions.