- ericphAsked on September 20, 2014 at 05:47 AM
- BenAnswered on September 20, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Can you please tell me which jotform has shown you this error message and if you are still receiving it?
I have checked all 4 jotforms in your account and it seems that they are all working properly and that you are not near submission or data allocated quota.
- sironacitricAnswered on September 20, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Hi i have the same problem at http://skolafilma.com/#prijava
Is it cause i have limitation as a free user? How can I solve this problem, without need to pay. Is it possible?
It says that as a free user i have 100 submissions per month, which is far enough for me.
- BenAnswered on September 20, 2014 at 04:08 PM
I see that you have opened a ticket in regards to your query and we will be responding to it.
- victorAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 02:51 PM
Thank you for contacting us. To assist you better could you please create a new thread here. Please add the form that you are having this issue.
Have a great day.