- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 02:22 AM
You will be able to find it on the top right of the page when you translate your form builder into different language e.g. French.
Just click on it and you will be randomly assigned with text or paragraphs that you want to translate.
If you have any further questions, please let us know. Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a good one.
- TheatreCottensAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 04:22 PM
sorry, i have a link "Form templates in French" here
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 07:14 PM
Are you saying that you cannot see this link in your form builder?
Please clarify so we can check further.
- TheatreCottensAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 03:21 PM
yes, i have an other link
As you can also see, we have not the same version. The "PRICING"-link is "PRIX" on your picture and "ETABLISSEMENT DES PRIX" on mine.
- yourhiphopbeatsAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 03:24 PM
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NOBODY IS ANSWERING MY QUESTION WITH THE STARS NEXT TO IT?!?!?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 03:35 PM
We answer threads in the order they came, we do not distinguish between paid and free users. We answer from Top to Bottom, from oldest to new threads.
This is how we, the support staff see the forum, if you notice, there are other threads waiting before yours. So, please be patient
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 03:43 PM
Let me investigate why the "Help us to translate" link is not showing in your side anymore.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 06:11 PM
Yes, looks like the link was removed in the French version. But if you want to cooperate, send us a file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the current translation and the correct one, we will be happy to make the corrections.