- strawberry1977Asked on September 22, 2014 at 12:06 PM
I already paid $100 for my subscription renewing in May 2015. I want to upgrade, but its charging me the full amount - I should get a credit for the unused part of my current plan, or it hsoul djust charge me on a pro-rated basis.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 01:41 PM
If you have purchased a subscription and would like to upgrade to a higher tier subscription, we will be happy to give you a pro-rated refund on the old subscription. Simply cancel your current subscription:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
Then renew with the new package your would like. Once this is done, let us know and we will start the process for your refund. Since you have a PayPal based subscription, this may take up to 2 weeks.
Let us know and we will be happy to take care of the pro-rated refund.