- rirvingAsked on September 22, 2014 at 12:38 PM
The last two submissions to this form have shown up in dropbox but not in google drive or in the google spreadsheet.
Any ideas why this should be? Can it be fixed?
- alp_denizAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I will be looking into it and let you know as soon as possible. Thank you for your prompt notification.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 04:38 AM
I am currently investigating the issue. Could you please let me know if it is still existent? My forms are quite stable on 3-months scale.
The form seems to be running for a long time and it is possible that google made some modifications in a year or your access keys may have become invalid.
Looking forward to your guidance. I will be further investigating the issue considering your feedback.
All the best,
- rirvingAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 10:26 AM
I have just tested it again and had the same problem. The submission is recognised in Jotfrom and shows up in Drop Box, but does not show up in Google Drive or the connected google spreadsheet.
The last entry to show up in google was: 'Knee Deep' on 2014-01-22 20:27:43
The first one that didn't show up was: 'Dark Side' on 2014-09-20 08:11:38
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Thank you for the details.
Your message has reached my colleague @alp_deniz. He will get back to you once is is available online.
- alp_denizAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Above issues should be fixed now. Thank you very much for notification