- tehreembAsked on September 22, 2014 at 03:01 PM
I have a form with just over 500 submissions, i am trying to link the form to a Google Spreadsheet, I go through authentication and I get a "An error integration occured" message.Page URL:
- tehreembAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 03:19 PM
Screenshot below of error message:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 04:10 PM
Thank you for reporting this, I just checked the integration, and it is working fine:
It could have been a temporary glitch, please try again, and let us know if the issue persist. Try white-listing your form's cache, and in different browser, and let us know if it happens in a specific one.
- tehreembAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 04:17 PM
i have been trying for the last 5 hours, on 2 different PC's and a Mac, using Chrome, IE and Safari.
It still isn't working, I can cloned my form, and tried again, I'm getting the same error message.
- tehreembAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 04:19 PM
Im also getting an error with the Google Drive integration, it said it was successful, but in the URL is said there is a POST error.
- tehreembAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 04:36 PM
The key is also missing in the URL when i go back in the spreadsheet integration:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 04:44 PM
This is quite odd, I jut cloned your form and integrated it with Google Spreadsheet and it worked:
I have cleared your form's cache. Please log out of your account, clear browser's cache, log back in and try integrating it again.
Also try cloning my version of your form, http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42646735095967?, and integrating it with Google Spreadsheet, let's see how it goes, if it does no work, we would need to forward this to level 2. Le us know what happens.
- tehreembAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 08:37 AM
Hi, thanks for investigating...
It is now working, although it doesnt work with my Corporate Gmail account, but works with a personal Google account.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 09:37 AM
That's great to know! How about creating a simple form and integrate it with your corporate account? Just to test it.