- nhpnlAsked on September 23, 2014 at 09:49 AM
Maybe some nice features for in the future:
The option to get little info buttons behind the labels for info text. You can get it now by hovering the edit box, but in my opinion info buttons are clearer for an user. I know formdesk had this option.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 11:11 AM
I understand you're requesting "info buttons" but can you please provide us with a better example of what you mean by this if possible?
I would like to point out that we already have sub labels, hint examples, and hover text tool-tips.
- nhpnlAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 12:18 PM
I have included a picture as example:
- KadeJMAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 01:35 PM
Ah okay, thank you for the example. I see you are now referring to a question button that shows a hint when the button is hovered over and|or clicked.
I thought we had added widget for this before but it seems there has been no change yet. I have forwarded this request of yours to our developers.
I recalled a similar request for this so I checked this but we have not had any such implementations for this as of yet which means that currently we only offer the 3 tool-tips as I previously showed you above.
If there are any changes for this then we'll notify you here as well.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 02:01 PM
Additionally, here's a workaround with simple html you can use to create a similar effect.
Live Demo JotForm: http://form.jotform.us/form/42655918472161
(1) Create a Textbox
(2) Edit your Textbox Label and insert this html code into it -
<a target="_blank" href="#" title="Hi, I'm a tooltip thingy. Please add your name in the textbox to the right of me, thanks!"><img src="https://shots.jotform.com/kade/Screenshots/blue_question_mark.png" height="13px"/></a>
(3) Now when you hit enter it will turn into the questionmark with the tooltip text when hovering.
- nhpnlAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 09:28 AM
Did not know you can put html in labels. This will work for me.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Yes, you can use basic html within the labels which is currently allowed and you are very welcome. It only works on certain form fields and areas such as the labels as I showed in my example.
Please note though that upon doing so the html is automatically converted into the element you have placed there. If you try to update or change the html then you'll have to re-enter it the entire code.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Your question is moved to another thread and we will attend it here.