- jonsan32Asked on September 12, 2011 at 02:26 PM
Form id is http://form.jotform.com/form/11443446010
It used to downbload, now it does not. It is quite large, and that may be why. Is there a limit? When I click the link, it tries to contact your server, but then just ends up on a blank page with nothing downloaded. I've tried creating new reports with only a limited number of fields selected, and the same thing occurs. I have an embedded html version of the form that we use to search thru the database that still works perfectly. All of my other forms - that are smaller - have reports whose links work fine. Please let me know if there's anything I can do asap, as this is for my business, and we need this info soon.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 04:03 AM
Instead of creating an Excel Report for a form with quite a number of entries, try downloading a partial Excel file via the submissions page.
To go about downloading a partial Excel file:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the particular form
3. Click the Submissions button to go to the submissions page
4. Set a custom time frame for the submissions, preferably monthly or weekly
5. Click Export as Excel or CSV then save the file to your computer
Please inform us if you have further questions or if you experience difficulties along the way. Thank you!