- fcobosAsked on September 12, 2011 at 02:43 PM
Why when I try to download my reports on an excel file it says:502 Bad Gateway
For our business is not good to have this kind of problems as I can not download the date in excel and email is falling constantly.
Please get back to us as we pay for the Premium service and if we can not do this it is not worth it to wokr with jotforms.
It is urgent.
Francisco CobosPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 03:18 AM
Your form has more than 5000 submissions. Generating an Excel file for that many entries using the Excel Report function puts a heavy load on our servers. Thus, we advise that you download partial Excel files via the submissions page.
To go about downloading a partial Excel file:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the particular form
3. Click the Submissions button to go to the submissions page
4. Set a custom time frame for the submissions, preferably monthly or weekly
5. Click Export as Excel or CSV then save the file to your computer
Hope you find this useful. Get back to us if you have further questions about this issue. Thank you for your continued patronage.
- fcobosAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 05:41 AM
Great, it works. Thanks!