- KortekaasAsked on September 12, 2011 at 03:20 PM
- allanftdAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 03:31 AM
Thank you for your message. You can insert a Free Text (HTML) field to embed your PayPal Pay Now button embed code there.
Kindly inform us if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- KortekaasAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 02:46 PM
I still cant get the images to display below is all I get any ideas?
EHIC Services Standard Processing £9.95 Express Processing £14.95
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/GB/i/btn/btn_buynowCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online.">
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif" width="1" height="1">
- allanftdAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 03:09 AM
Please make sure that the text editor is in HTML mode.
Please try and let us know how it goes for you.
- kortekaasAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 03:57 AM
Thanks Guys all done!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 04:14 AM
It's good to know that this has been resolved. If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- kortekaasAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 04:36 AM
If i click on pay now in jotform it takes me to paypal, however if I click on pay now once in website I go to jotform "thanks for submision" page and not paypal page
- allanftdAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 10:49 AM
May we ask for the URL of the website where you embedded your form so that we can test it from our end?
Thanking you for your prompt response.
- LaAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 02:24 PM
I'm getting the same error.
I'm getting the same "thanks for submission" page with this setup as well (upon clicking the freetext/html embeded paypal "pay now" button).
How did you resolve this issue?
- fxrAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 03:09 PM
Please open a new thread for your issue @ http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
Include a URL/ID of the form you are having this problem with.