- FrankAsked on September 24, 2014 at 02:15 AM
Also do your forms integrate with Top Producer 8i CRM? It seems that is mentioned on this website: http://www.topproducer.com/campus/top-producer/setup/lead-providers/update-form/
I'm looking to accomplish this. Are they integrated?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 09:01 AM
I'm checking, but I don't see Top Producer 8i in our CRM list. If without the integration that would need some coding to implement this like what you see in their example.
Let me forward a feature request to our 2nd level about this integration. I cannot guarantee you any date on when this will be implemented or if this will be implemented. You will receive a reply here once our dev have an update about this feature.
- FrankAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 05:11 PMHere is the page where you can request access to Top Producer API...
Many other companies already do this and JotForm is listed as an integrated
partner on this page - surprised that even though you're listed here that
you do not integrate???
- FrankAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 08:21 PMIf direct integration is not available, is there any other possible way to
have the captured lead info flow into Top Producer 8i CRM?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 11:32 PM
I think this is possible using our Webhook Method: http://www.jotform.com/help/245-How-to-Setup-Webhook-with-JotForm.
Would you mind giving us your TP CRM Email Address? This way, we can make our own test. Your help for confirmation is also needed.
- FrankAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 03:11 PMHello... yes that would be great.
My email address for lead providers is: FVERSACE@myleads.io
However that email will only accept and populate the CRM with approved lead
vendors. Unless this Webhook scenario can accomplish that which would be
Let me know what else you need from me and I am glad to help to get this
- FrankAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 11:31 AMI'm looking to implement this ASAP. Is there any further clarification as
to whether this goal can be accomplished with JotForm? Please advise.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Though I am unsure as to when the feature request may be addressed I can give you a start on possibly setting this up yourself. Here is our guide on setting up your form to POST data upon completion:
You would need to update the script referenced in your first post with the relevant field names and your email address as well.
If you would like to give this a try, let us know if you run into any problems. We will let you know as soon as we have an update in regards to the possibility of a built in integration.
- clarkparkerhomesAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 10:32 PM
Hi Guys. Has this issue been resolved?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 11:18 PM
Unfortunately we do not have any update from our backend team yet. Though we cannot provide you an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.