JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to remove the field highlighting effect of form?Asked by reliancehouse on September 24, 2014 at 05:28 AM
See attached screen shot
That is basically the highlighting effect of your form fields. Here are the steps to disable it:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. Click on the "Preferences" from the toolbar.
4. Click on "Field Styles" tab.
5. Disable the "Highlight Effect" option. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.