- sheilazaldivarAsked on September 12, 2011 at 10:24 PM
How do I pass email info from aweber to jotform?
Scenario - Client opts-in via aweber. Then client answers survey built in jotform. I don't want clients to re-type their email address. I want it dumped into jotform automatically.
Appreciate your help.
- sheilazaldivarAnswered on September 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM
- sheilazaldivarAnswered on September 12, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Similarly, how do I pass the email info from jotform to aweber? Thank you so much.
- allanftdAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 03:35 AM
At the moment, there is no Aweber integration in place within JotForm but, being one of the most requested features by jotForm users, this is already in our to do list.
In the meantime, there is a temporary solution that may work for you: http://www.jotform.com/answers/5267-Can-I-integrate-the-forms-with-mailchimp
Hope his tip helps. Thank you and have fun using JotForm!
- sheilazaldivarAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 04:52 AM
Noted with thanks!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 05:15 AM
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 30, 2012 at 06:25 AM
Good news! We have just released integration with AWeber. You can now connect your forms with AWeber email lists and follow up auto-responders.