- jamillechua06Asked on September 24, 2014 at 09:59 AM
It says that I have used up 5 SSL forms out of 10!! But my form is not even secure!! I don't want to use SSL!!!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 11:24 AM
The share URL is the normal link and not SSL enabled. Please recollect if you have embedded the form on a webpage using SSL or shared the secured JotForm URL through email in which you'll be receiving SSL submissions.
If you want to disable SSL on the form, please follow the steps below :
1. Open the form in edit mode
2. Click on Embed Form and make sure that SSL option is unchecked.
3. Follow the steps from Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page to embed the form to a webpage.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if we can be of any further help.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 03:12 AM
Your thread was splitted to and will be answered at following link due to the fact that it is a different topic than the main subject and a long time passes after the last post of main topic.