- VCEAsked on September 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM
I am using the field multiplier widget but if I include an edit button in the email notification the information is not retained. I guess this is because the widget does not create an Input ID? How can this be fixed please?
- BenAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM
I just wanted to confirm if I understood everything properly.
You have a link to edit the submission in the email that if the users use they do not see all of the data, only the data that was not dynamically added to the jotform?
Or are they not able to see any field values that they have previously entered?
- VCEAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 04:35 PM
They can see all other data. The missing data is from the dynamic field multiplier widget
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 07:25 PM
Thank you for your update.
I was able to reproduce the issue with the Field Multiplier widget and submission edit. Now it has been escalated to our Development Team.
We will get back to you when we have any updates on this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 04, 2015 at 12:25 AM
We have fixed the issue - you can now see the widget submitted data when editing the form.
Kindly check on your end - let us know if you experience further challenges.
We thank you for your patience.