- PinkIguanaAsked on September 24, 2014 at 08:42 PM
When I test my form and purposely not fill out the required fields and go down to the bottom of the page and hit submit the form jumps up just enough so you cant see the error message. What is causing this and how do I fix it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 03:31 AM
Thanks for reporting.
I think I got what you mean. The page jump just above the submit button when there are required fields that aren't filled.
Although, this is a minor case I will still submit this to our developers for further investigation. We'll let you know once there's any updates on this.
- PinkIguanaAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 03:26 PM
Even though you think that this is a minor case it has caused a lot of confusion with the 113 people I sent this for out to.
I couldn't understand why out of 113 people that I have only received 8 forms back It wasn't until one person contacted me to let me know that they didn't think the form was submitted.
I would appreciate it if this issue would be considered important due to the fact that I am not receiving forms back which defeats the whole purpose of sending out the form through Jotform.
- MarkAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 05:49 PM
Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that may have caused. This issue has been submitted already to our development team and they are already working on this and we will notify you immediately once this issue sorted out.
- PinkIguanaAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 02:48 PM
I haven't heard back from anyone regarding my form submit issue. I need to resent the form but am waiting for the issue to be fixed. Is it possible for an estimate as to when this might be resolved?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 04:25 PM
Unfortunately, there is no ETA, but the bug report ticket is already assigned to one of our developers and marked as important one.
As soon as we have any updates on this, we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 11:33 PM
We have just rolled out a fix to this problem.
- PinkIguanaAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 01:39 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 04, 2014 at 02:53 AM
You're welcome. Cheers!