- GlennAsked on September 24, 2014 at 09:34 PM
If you could add on features to this already awesome form building software it would be even more cool.
1.) Bar code/QR code scanning with Android/IOS/Blackberry.
Make it so someone using the form can scan a bar code and it populates a numerical value (i.e. the bar code becomes its info expressed within.)
2.) Automatic download of a form submission to a folder like google drive.
3.) From builder to allow graphs/pie charts of the data entered.(i.e. if i have a form to compile a list of ho many goldfish i have. I have 2 black goldfish, 2 white goldfish, 2 dead goldfish what is the percentage of dead goldfish to alive goldfish and other form data. i wanna be able to see the different data points so percentage and ratio with a chart. To have these available can make understanding the answer to a forms conclusion much better. Also to have this available to see the info on the receiving end would be the best.)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 03:53 AM
1. I think this widgets will help, http://widgets.jotform.com/search/qr
2. We have integration with Google Drive, check this out: http://www.jotform.com/help/192-How-to-Integrate-a-Form-with-Google-Drive
3. You can generate graphs out of form submissions using our Visual Report Builder. http://www.jotform.com/help/187-How-to-create-a-Visual-Reports-with-your-Form-Submissions
If you have any further questions, let us know. May I also suggest to post non-related questions to a separate thread next time so whenever you run into any issues, we can assist you without jumping to different topics on a single thread.
Thank you and have a good one!