- Menrico3795Asked on September 25, 2014 at 10:52 AM
I have a PDF form I would like to use can I upload it to use if so can you please let me know how i can do that
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM
That's possible using this app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/spread2jot
Feel free to let us know if you come across any issues.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM
By the way, the app is probably on beta and it may not work on very complex forms. I think it only works on a basic form. Let us know if you run into any errors so we can forward it to the app developer as I'm sure they're also taking feedback from the user and so they can improve the app.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 04:03 AM
We would like to inform you that you can now import a fillable PDF form to Jotform.
Choose "PDF Only" after clicking Import Forms button:
Note that it may take a couple of days for the forms to appear in your account, but our developers are doing their best to speed up the process. Once your forms are ready, we'll send you an email about it.
- IFRALABORALAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 11:40 AM
hi, i tried it but doesnt work. says pdf not available:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 12:21 PM
The fillable PDF needs to be an Adobe Forms Central fillable PDF in order to be imported using this tool. If you did attempt to import a Forms Central PDF and it did not properly go through, I would recommend trying the import once again. It should create a JotForm form from the PDF.
- jeffreyswarrenAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 04:54 PM
I tried this and the all that was created was the questions and answers - the format of the form did not stay intact. I want the the actual form filled out (it is currently a fillable pdf) but collect the form online and use online signature.
Is this possible through jotform?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 06:19 PM
If the form was not created using the Adobe Forms Central, the tool may not be able to properly import the PDF form. It may be necessary to recreate the form in JotForm from scratch. If you have any trouble doing so, let us know and we will be happy to assist with whatever you need.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 11:14 PM
We will answer your question to a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1133557.