- jeraldmartin3Asked on September 25, 2014 at 11:45 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 12:24 PM
I see that you have one JotForm in your account jeraldmartin3. Also, as I check the account history it seems that you have created only form only.
If you are referring to some other account, please let us know the user name or registered email ID. We will be happy to look into this issue further.
- jeraldmartin3Answered on September 25, 2014 at 05:41 PMhttp://form.jotform.us/form/42547774529164
I cant log in with any other email addresses, this is one of the missing forms
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 06:57 PM
I see that this JotForm is under a guest account and hence it was not listed in your account. I see another 9 JotForms in this guest account. Please confirm if you want me to move those forms into your account jeraldmartin3.
We will wait for your response. Thanks.
- jeraldmartin3Answered on September 25, 2014 at 07:01 PMYes, please move these 9 forms to jeraldmartin3.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 07:06 PM
Okay. All the 10 forms from the guest account are now moved to your account.
Please check and let us know if you need further assistance.