- cgargusAsked on September 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Hi: I added from Widgits the upload function to my form. I tried to upload an image and it would accept it.
Can you tell me the steps to add an upload since I must not have do it correctly. Thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you want to add a file upload functionality in your form?
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Just add a file upload question in your form.
2. Select the file upload field and click on the "Allow Multiple" button if you want your users to be able to upload multiple files.
3. Click on the "Max File Size" button to set the upload file size limit which you want to allow to be uploaded.
4. Set the file type which you want your users to be able to upload by clicking on the "Extensions" button. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- cgargusAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Thank you very much for your help. I have added, and will have someone test for me.
Can you help me with this? I need to send this form to 5 people to use. I see the below info:
What does this do. Is this what I need to add the 5 people to the Jotform. How do I do it. Thanks Diane
- CarinaAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 01:33 PM
I moved this last request to a new thread as we aim at having only one question per thread.
Let us know if we can help you further.