- winchesterequipmentAsked on September 25, 2014 at 03:59 PM
I am setup as our Notification 1 recipient and only am getting about every fifth application as a notification. Why is that? Is there something I am missing?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 07:00 PM
According to our logs, the messages are being sent. Please check your Account History page with email activity logs:
Since you use a custom sender option, you can whitelist our mail servers:
If this is not going to work for you, we can recommend other sending options.
- winchesterequipmentAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 07:51 PMIt may appear that we received them but there are three resumes that I found did not arrive in my email.
Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S4.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 02:37 AM
Please let us know which all submissions you have not received in email and we will take a look. I did try to match the submissions you have received with the outgoing submission emails from your "Email History" and they all seems to have been sent successfully.
It is strange that you are only missing few emails but did receive the other submission emails. I would also suggest you to check your spam folder as well.
We will wait for your response.
- winchesterequipmentAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 01:23 PM
We got the one last night at 19:00 but not the one at 22:00. I even reset the notify email like you suggested. We have missed several prospective applications over the last month so we need to get this fixed ASAP!! Thanks
- winchesterequipmentAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 01:27 PM
We have just made sure the domain names on our whitelist.
- MarkAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 03:34 PM
Can you please confirm this date and time (2014-09-25 22:25:13) if this is the submission that you are referring?
I did check submission of your form and found out that on 2014-09-25 22:25:13, there is no resumes uploaded. One of the common issue is when your upload field is not set to be required. Which means, any people can use and submit their entry in your form without uploading their resumes. In order to avoid this from happening again, I would suggest you to set your upload field as required.
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.