- xentiveAsked on September 26, 2014 at 03:32 AM
Can I see in the table of submissions, where each submission has been send : at what email address ?
Thank you and best regards
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 05:33 AM
Please check this user guide
The jotform submission emails are being sent to the Notification Email Recipient E-mail address.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- xentiveAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 06:03 AM
Thank you for your answer. But I have created some conditions, it is the reason why I want to see all submissions with the email recipient e-mail. Is it possible ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 06:31 AM
If my understanding is correct, what you can do instead is to add a default Notifier into your jotform.
Use the Add new Email button to add new email notifier without condition.
The default Notifier will allow you to received ALL submission emails when jotform is submitted. It will NOT be based on condition email.
There is also a way for you to check all sent emails from your JotForm account. That is by viewing it in your JotForm E-mail History logs.
Hope this help. Inform us if there is more we can assist you with.
- xentiveAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 06:51 AM
Thank you very much, the E-mail history logs is exactly what I searched !
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 07:04 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.