- milladesignAsked on September 26, 2014 at 05:51 AMHi, I've now used a server that is ok with PHP. now I wonder if there is possible to adjust the columns of the answers? The Question is to wide and the answer column is to narrow ... and I would like to not have the frames on the sides ... will this be possible?
And even get the writng; Question, Answer, Result in Norwegian; Spsm, Svar, Resultat
and maybe without the jotform bar on top??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 06:40 AM
Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to customize the result page of the Quiz App. Let me request this to our developers. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- milladesignAnswered on October 11, 2014 at 09:23 AM
Hi. Is there any progress on this question. I don't like the look of the resaultpage, and it would be nice to have it perfect before the users start using the website ...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 11, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Unfortunately, there's no update yet about this request. If there's any, our developers would surely notify you via this thread.
Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.
- milladesignAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 04:57 AM
ok, but Help! Suddenly the result page does not show!!
its on a php-page and the html code is in the same place as before, but now does not show!!!:
<iframe src="//quizform.jotform.io/submission.php?formID=42543025258350&sid=<?php echo $_POST['submission_id'];?>" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 500px; border: none;"></iframe>
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 09:24 AM
Your Jotform works on my end. I was able to see the result page. Can you please try it again on your end and let us know if you are still unable to see it.
Here's my sample.
- milladesignAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 12:01 PMyes thank you, I can see it now as well, don't understand what that was, sure don't hope it happens wheni complete the site and the users start using it ... :)
Tlf: 905 70 107
Den 13. okt. 2014 kl. 15:24 skrev JotForm Support Forum:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2014 at 01:05 PM
If there's an issue, please be sure to let us know so we can help you fix it. We're here to help :)
- BenAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 09:48 AM
It is now possible to customize the results page and the email result in the quizform app.
Please let us know if you have any issues.
- milladesignAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 04:22 PM
How can you customize? I can't see any options on how to do that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 09, 2015 at 04:38 PM
While setting up the correct answers, you have the option to Use Custom Result Page: