- dsdonnieAsked on September 13, 2011 at 08:57 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 09:21 AM
I'm not quite familiar with freeway but from browsing through
their knowledgebase I happen to bumped into the following
article. You may follow the instructions posted in number 2
of the said article and use the iframe embed code to ensure
that it will not conflict with any existing code on the webpage.
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Select 'Embed Form'
4. From the options of the Embed Wizard Form choose 'iFrame'
5. Copy the code provided and use it on your freeway site.
Let us know if this works for you.
- dsdonnieAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 09:51 AM
yes i found the same info. i was able to install the iframe action and got it working. i have never used freeway before and am unfamiliar with it as well. dreamweaver is much easier......
- allanftdAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Thanks dsdonnie for the update. Please let us know if you need further assistance.