- TheTransitionerAsked on September 27, 2014 at 12:31 PM
I created a contact form for a wp website.
Please check this page : http://cir.institute/contact/
It creates a very strange result where the whole website seems to embed itself. Any idea about what happens?
- KadeJMAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 04:01 PM
I see you've embedded your jotform.
My best guess at this is that there is an obvious conflict or the jotform was embedded wrong since I can see it looks like the container your form is in is getting cut off.
I would suggest trying to re-embed your jotform first to see if that helps.
Please see this guide here for additional help with Adding a jotform to Wordpress.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 04:04 PM
Sorry, I meant to also include a screenshot of what I was seeing just to double-check with you and make sure that this is what you were referring to...
- TheTransitionerAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 04:28 PM
Thanks for your fast reply. Yes, I see exactly what the screen shot shows. I have tried to re-embed many times, leading to the same result. I have done that succesfully in my other websites (check http://noubel.com/contact - same theme) and I feel familiar with the process. So I really don't see what happens here. Any clue? Any other element I should share to help you see the problem?
- MarkAnswered on September 27, 2014 at 08:21 PM
Have you already tried re-creating Contact page of your website where your form is embedded? If not, can you please give a try then re-embed your form again if that fix the issue?
If the said issue still persists, please do let us know.
- TheTransitionerAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Yes I have tried that many times before coming to the forum.
- TheTransitionerAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Well, I did the same thing that you adviced for another website where the captcha didn't work: put iframe code. This time it works. However I still don't understand what happened.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 12:59 PM
I see that it looks okay now.
I think what happened was a conflict or missing piece to either your website or the jotform caused a glitch to occur and it was therefore collapsing in on itself. Either the site container didn't load right or it it may have possibly been an adjustment made to your form that didn't take right on your site.
So when you recreated and re-embedded it everything had been updated and refreshed so this gave a higher chance that it would work this time around as intended.