- RogerYelvington01Asked on September 28, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I'd like help in setting the following conditions:
1. If the "12 month" option is selected, then the "12 month presale dues rate" at the bottom will appear (and the "24 month presales dues rate" will be hidden)
2. If "Add Unlimited Tanning $9/month" is selected from the "Presale Only Discount offers" drop down, then "unlimited tanning dues" at the bottom would appear (and be hidden if this option is not selected).
If I can see how to work with these types of conditions, I can probably figure out how to do the rest on the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 03:50 AM
Please make sure you corrected this first in your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42697980678982
In the Image Radio button widget, make sure to assign a Text Name for each of the option (12 Months, 24 Months). You can do this by running the configuration wizard of the widget.
Here is the demo jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/42701334810444 you can test where I have implemented the condition base on your idea.
The conditions look like this
You can also clone the demo jotform so you can review everything on your own account form builder.
Follow this user guide http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on September 28, 2014 at 03:55 AM
Thank you for the response!
I figured out how to get the radio button conditions to work, but the drop down with the tanning condition doesn't seem to be working on my form, or the form that you cloned?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 04:28 AM
I was also able to understand the problem with 2nd condition.
It seems the conditional statement for Multiple Selection widget can only work if the option selected is more than 1.
On the test jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/42701334810444
It seems the Multiple Selection widget is still buggy when used on condition statement.
I suggest you instead use the regular Dropdown List (from Form Tools) as it will work properly when use on conditional statement.
Will it be OK with you to use the regular Dropdown list instead?
I will also submit a bug ticket report to our higher team support regarding the Multiple Selection widget issue when used on conditional statement.
So, we will have to wait for a fix on the issue before you can use the mentioned widget on conditional statement.