- chuckaliAsked on September 28, 2014 at 04:37 PM
can you copy a same form and save is with new name??
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 07:29 PM
Do you mean to ask copy a JotForm from your account to another? If so, you can use our feature cloning. Please follow the steps provided below to clone a JotForm from your account :
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Click on Create Form
3. A window prompts to choose a blank form, template or Import. Click on Import
4. Select Clone existing form and select the form to be cloned from the drop down menu.
5. The form shall be cloned now and you'll be redirected to edit the clone form.
If you want to clone a JotForm from another account, please refer to our guide on How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you mean to ask something different. We will be happy to assist you.
- chuckaliAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 07:41 PMHi no what I mean is I would like copy my form
And rename it but keep it in my account
But make few changes and reuse it with other
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 28, 2014 at 07:58 PM
Okay. You can follow the steps provided above to copy the form into your account. Once the form is in edit mode as in step 5, you can proceed with the changes you want to make and then save the copied form with other name.
For example, you have a form titled 'Registration Form' in your account. After following the steps to clone the form, it'll be copied into your account and titled as 'Clone of Registration Form' that can be renamed as you need.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.