- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 01:15 AM
Yes, you have to add the header tool which is under Form Tools tab:
You can also use the following Widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/fit_text. For an additional style to your header :)
- ssharpAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 08:41 AMThanks, Welvin.
My question is this:
Do I have to put a separate heading above each question in order to have a heading on every "page". I am having 1 question show up on each "page", so that people have to answer the question in front of them before moving on in the test.
Finance Expert & Negotiations Coach
Learn Critical Financial Skills for Conquering Challenges in Today's New Economy | Private Sessions | Boot Camp
c: 604 802 2472
This communication is for use by the intended recipient ONLY. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.
- BenAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Do I have to put a separate heading above each question in order to have a heading on every "page".
Yes, as my colleague Welvin mentioned that is correct.
When I took a look at your jotform I see that you have already added this and it looks great :)
Do let us know if you have any further questions.
- ssharpAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 11:11 AMThank, Ben. Just double-checking :-)
Sent from my iPhone
- BenAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 11:41 AM
You are welcome.
No problem, feel free to do so, it is always best to double check :)