- hamilton13Asked on September 28, 2014 at 07:29 PM
I see in some tutorials that those useras have advanzed tools, why?
- hamilton13Answered on September 28, 2014 at 08:58 PM
196 views any can help me?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 02:16 AM
You mean what advance tools? Can you please elaborate further?
- hamilton13Answered on September 29, 2014 at 04:26 AM
Yes Welvin, i saw some tutorials in youtube and they have that tools.
- BenAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 09:36 AM
There are many different widgets (tools) that you can include in your jotform. They are all available on the left side in the menu - such as the Payment Tools.
If you click on the Widgets in this menu you can search for any other widget that you might need.
You can see all of our widgets here: Form Widgets
If you meant some other tools, do give us a link so that we can see what you mean as we are all using the same JotForm Form Builder so that is probably something you need to find on your Builder as well.
Also, some videos and tutorials are old, so you might be looking at the widgets that are now called differently or see some icons that look slightly different than the current ones.