- atreguboffAsked on September 29, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Hello I canceled my premium account but it isn't saying it is canceled. Does this email I have premium until the end of the month and then it will cancel?
Let me know when you can and thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I took a look at your Account Billing History and I can see that you've paid for this through PayPal. I also saw that you have tried to cancel this subsciption which is certainly okay. The reason why you have not downgraded yet is because our PayPal Downgrade is not automated yet so it queues you in our system for our Billing Team to manually downgrade you which is done about once a week so that is the reason why this has not occurred yet. However, you are more then welcome to expedite this cancellation yourself by logging into your PayPal Account and locating the subscription to cancel it there.
You can refer to these instructions to cancel it in your PayPal Account if you wish for it to be immediate:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
- atreguboffAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Hello--thank you so much that worked perfect!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Glad to hear it! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.