- JeffAsked on September 13, 2011 at 03:30 PM
I have a marketing organization where clients go to my Inbound call center. I want to create a Sales order form for my representatives to use. That form has to be easily converted to a CSV file that will be sent to our vendor.
- lindarAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 04:26 PM
After users submit data using the forms, you can view the submissions on the back-end ("My Forms" view, then click the red box by the form in question, with a number in it indicating number of submissions).
You should see links below the submitted data, indicating that you can export submissions as Excel or CSV formats.
Hope that helps! I just discovered it today and was very excited to learn Jotforms can do that!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 01:16 AM
First off, we'd like to welcome you to the JotForm community. We hope you find the features we provide suitable for your business. By the way, I notice that you do not have a registered account yet. Please register for a free JotForm account to be able to access your forms from anywhere and to receive up to 100 form submissions per month. Registration is quick and easy!
Moving on to your question:
Cathie is correct. It can be done via the form's submissions page. Below is a more detailed instruction on how to do it.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form whose submissions you want to export
3. Click the Submissions button
4. In the submissions page, click the settings icon to set the time frame of submissions that you want to export
5. Click the CSV button (or Excel, for .xls files) to download the completed forms
6. Save the file to a folder in your computer
We hope you find this useful. Feel free to search the forum or open new threads if you have other questions that need to be addressed. Thanks!