- attack1Asked on September 29, 2014 at 03:48 PM
I want a refund, and to not be billed until Oct 18th like was originally planned. And I did not want an upgrade whatsoever.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 06:17 PM
Sorry for this inconvenience. From now on you should see charges only on your new CC on file
Please disregard the cancellation message. I have canceled the old subscription and made a refund to CC 1009
- attack1Answered on September 30, 2014 at 06:30 PM
Jeanette, our account is over quota, I think you misunderstood what I needed. Please help. All I was trying to do was put my new amex on the account. Jotforms then forced me to upgrade even though we already had the $19.99/month account. Please:
- Allow me to put my new amex on the account (its been removed)
- Upgrade our account back to the Economy plan
Help please. If you can upgrade our account to the economy plan I can reenter the new amex again if needed.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 07:41 PM
Very sorry about this, I've manually upgraded it to Economy. The Order INT140929-9740-59915 got 1002, so I think there is no need for you to update it.