- pencilfellowsAsked on September 29, 2014 at 04:44 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 07:40 PM
Looks like the question did come come complete. But if you want to free available space up you must download your files first, then delete the submissions.
To start the process, select your form, from My Forms view, then click on Submissions
Then, follow the steps in the screenshot below:
1. To download the files, click on each link to each file, and save it.
2. To download the submissions text, click on any of the format (Excel,CSV or PDF)
3. Once you are done with both processes, then you can delete all the submissions