- vileAsked on September 29, 2014 at 07:05 PM
Estou buscando uma soluçao para criar um formulario capaz de enviar um convite virtual de aniversario aos destinatarios cadastrados no proprio formulario, é possivel usando o JOTFORM ?
O usuario entrar no site, prenche o assunto, insere os destinatarios e clica em enviar.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Yes you can send an invitation email to the form user.
You can add an Autoresponder E-mail to your JotForm.
Check this user guide -Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
When you use an Autoresponder email, the form respondent will be able to received a confirmation email to the email account they will use in your jotform.
You can also check the JotForm Template gallery for some Invitation Form template like this one
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- vileAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Ola nao é o auto responder que estou procurando, esta funçao eu ja conheço!
Eu preciso de um form onde o internauta cadastra os destinatarios que vao receber o convite, tudo isso pelo site de forma rapida e aleatorioa.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 01:21 AM
Yes - we understand now - thank you for the clarity.
I gather that you have (or want):
- A registration form where an internet user can register more than one person
- An invitation template that will be sent to each of the registered users added through the registration form
Sound about right?
The following solution will send the invitation to anyone added to the registration form immediately:
Please follow the following steps:
1. Create the registration form (perhaps with a name field and an email field)
2. Create an Autoresponder Email - Put your Invitation template in the email notification or autoresponder email you just created.
Test this form with your email address and let us know how close we are to what you are looking for: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42731266652960?
Perhaps you are looking to fill out all the Invitation recipients on the email notification at once and send the Invitation to all of them?
Let us know.
- vileAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Exatamente, preciso deixar a disposição os campos para que os internautas coloquem os emails de seus convidados e façam o envio pelo proprio site.
A quantidade é de 10 a 20 emails por aniversariante.
- BenAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 11:51 AM
If I have understood you correctly you want to have up to 20 email fields on your jotform that would be used as created by my colleague Titus on his jotform here http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42731266652960?
If you take a look at his jotform it will allow you to send as many notifications as you want as each time you click on submit it will send an email and open the same jotform for you once again to fill out and submit another invitation.
I have made a slight alteration to my colleagues code to see if this is what you had in mind, but I would suggest using his approach instead since this one requires many autoresponders to be set.
You can see it here http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42734405811955
You can clone both jotforms by following these steps: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
They will then be in your account and you will be able to see how this was setup and you can change any parts that you want to change.
- vileAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 10:04 PM
CONVITE VIRTUAL http://www.webvites.com.br
O JOT FORM FAZ ISSO ?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 12:28 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
I would suggest you to explain your question a bit more in detail and we will surely help you. If it is an unrelated question, you should start a new thread as we would like to keep one question per thread.