- MandyAsked on September 30, 2014 at 05:59 AM
Is it possible to change the default country field to Australia?
Also, I need to have the 'I agree with the above terms' unselected by default.
Thanks in Advance
- charmiequinoAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 06:49 AM
Thanks for posting your concern here in the forum. Please see if this works for you.
1. If you're using a drop down field for the Country, select that field in your jotform editor and look at the above setting for the option 'Selected'. This will let you select the default country for the drop down field.
2. For the default tick/checkbox box field you have. If you're using the tick/checkbox field default in the jotform editor, you can select the default answer by clicking your checkbox field and see the above setting for the option 'Selected'.
Hope that answers your questions. For the other fields you can check the settings for the default selection or values.
If you have other concerns, feel free to post it in the forum.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 09:38 AM
I did check your form and it seems you have already achieved your requirement of selecting default country and check box selected by default.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.