- aafeventsAsked on September 30, 2014 at 12:06 PM
I have a form that is set to public but when people go through it and hit "Submit" they get a window that reads, "This form is currently unavailable." Can you tell me what is wrong with it. It is important that we not create a new link as it has been widely distributed already. Let me know if I can provide any additional information.
- charmiequinoAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 12:37 PM
I checked the form that you have. It seems that you set the limit submissions to "1"? You can do the following to solve this problem.
1. Open your form in the jotform editor.
2. Navigate to the Preferences setting
3. Navigate to the "Form Limits" tab and change the submission limit to your desired number or put "No limit".
4. Navigate to the "General Settings" tab and check the "Status", choose "Enable" to make the form available again.
5. Close the settings and make sure to save. Check again the settings to make sure that you've changed the values.
I hope this helps. Let us know if this solved your problem and if you have other concerns or questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 01:55 PM
I did check your form and did not find any issue with that. Your form is already active with no form limits. Your form seems to be in good shape currently.
Have you solved this problem already?
I did test your form by sending a test submission and I did not encounter any issue at all. I was able to successfully submit your form.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.