- globalfinishingAsked on July 27, 2010 at 09:57 AM
I've added this form:
Inside a cell of a table on my website's homepage, and yet again Firefox is not jiving properly with it.
The 'submit answer' button does not appear when the page is viewed in Firefox. Other browsers (Safari, Opera, IE) work fine and show the entire form inside the cell.
I've tried making the cell taller to allow more space to show the button, but still no luck. There's plenty of visible space for the button to appear, but it's just not showing up.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 10:13 AM
- globalfinishingAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM
I've managed to get the button half-visible in Firefox by adding a blank, empty hidden field below the submit button. I suppose I could add another one to get the entire thing visible, but I expect this is not intended behaviour.
- globalfinishingAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 10:50 AM
Also, if I move the button overtop of the poll options, everything displays fine. It's just when the button is where it's supposed to be that things go screwy.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 07:17 AM
Thanks for sending the link for the page. I just checked the page on Firefox and the submit button is visible fine on my browser.
- globalfinishingAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 08:13 AM
Yes, it works now, but only because I added a text field below the button that says 'Thanks for your input!'.
If that line of text is deleted, the problem persists.