- veritascreditAsked on September 30, 2014 at 03:04 PM
I'm testing the authroize.net integration in sandbox and would like to know if the API for Authorize.net also creates a "Customer Information Manager" CIM record?
I have tested several payments and do not see that the customer information was added to the CIM in authorize.net. This option is active in the Authorize.net sandbox account.
I'm not sure if this is because I am sandbox mode or if it is not part of the JotForm integration with Authorize.net.
If this is not a function of the API what would it take to get it included?
Thank you for your great service BTW.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 05:09 PM
Hello Glen, you are right, the number is not included in the report, just the transaction ID.
I did my test on sandbox as well. Let me forward your question and request the devs if the CIM can be included.
Thank you for your feedback.
- ypollack16Answered on November 18, 2015 at 08:02 PM
any update on CIM integration please? really would be appreciated...
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 09:15 PM
Unfortunately, this ticket is still marked as Opened. You will be updated once an update is done. Regards.
- WodCoachAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 01:36 PM
Has there been any update regarding this integration? Thank you!
- KadeJMAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 02:12 PM
No, there is no news about this yet and we will provide an update here as soon as that happens.
Please also be advised that we do not promise any sort of time frames for these sorts of things since it primarily depends on existing dev workload ahead of this, demand, and benefit.