- landconferenceAsked on September 30, 2014 at 06:32 PM
1) Do you need additional equipment:
If the user answers "Yes" above, I'd like the form to automatically force the user to answer question (2) below. If the user answer "No," he/she is free to move to question 3]
2) What additional equipment do you need?
[Insert text box here]
- rehcgtAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 07:36 PM
You can accomplish this by using conditional fields in your form, so you can show up question 2 only if question 1 has been answered with “Yes”. You also need to put both questions as required in your form in order to force an answer for question 2, if "Yes" has been selected for question 1.
If you have any questions, please post them here.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I'm illustrating what @rehcgt is saying:
The Conditional logic wizard is quite intuitive and straightforward - give it a try and let us know.