What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Upgrading our Forms - problemsAsked by campcolumba on September 30, 2014 at 08:18 PM
We have an account here at Camp Columba (New Zealand) in jot forms that we use regularly. I just upgraded a couple weeks ago and know for a fact that we have not gone over our quota however we got an email saying that our jot forms have been disabled. We are currently right in the middle of our busy season so if this could get fixed as soon as possible that would be good. If you need to contact me my phone is 03 2053702, or 0274440568.
Please get back to me soon.
Please check the following steps if this will solve the problem.
1. Open your form in the jotform editor
2. Navigate to the "Set Up & Embed" and Click "Preferences"
3. Navigate to the "General Settings" tab and check "Status" if it is "Disabled", change it to "Enable" to make your form available again.
4. Navigate to the tab "Form Limits" to check if you have a number of limit submissions set, this will automatically disable your form when the specified limit is met.
5. Close settings and Save the changes you made, to make sure that the changes have been saved, navigate again to the settings page and check the values again.
Hope this help you solve your problem. Let us know if you have other concerns pertaining to this.
I did check your account and found that it is over quota as you have exceeded the allowed submission limit. In free account you can only receive up to 100 submission but you have already received 124 submissions. That is the reason why all your forms are currently disabled.
I would suggest you to upgrade your account or wait for the first day of next month when the submission counters are reset. I believe in next few hours the submission counters should be reset.
Please accept my apology for overlooking your second question.
Your account is in free plan currently but I was able to trace your subscription payment with order #INT140921-6283-56346. I have taken care of your account issue and upgraded your account to premium monthly submission. All your forms are now active.