- sdensmoreAsked on October 01, 2014 at 10:16 AM
The email the forms went to is email@example.com.
Can someone please call me at 817-694-6718.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Please use our payment tools when creating a payment form. You can integrate your form with Paypal, Authorize.net, Stripe etc.. and even purchase order. Please review the guide below to know more about our payment tools.
- sdensmoreAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 02:11 PMEmail inbox notification comes across but form
Is not showing in submissions or jot form
Inbox. I understand your policy but we are not
taking a payment they are giving us authorization.
Sunset Travel Vacations
111 Sunray Ct.
Weatherford, TX 76087
817-694-6718 or 817-727-6813
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 03:36 PM
Received email alerts related to your 'Client Booking Information Form' form. That form does not have any credit card fields, and the issue is related to outdated Email Notification template.
To fix this, you can:
1. Delete the current email notification.
2. Add a fresh email notification.
Note, that we do not allow collecting the credit card information for any purposes.