- kn2011Asked on September 14, 2011 at 07:59 AM
I have made this form: 12565105314 it won't show preview or show on my homepage.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 03:48 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have already forwarded your issue to our developers. We will let you know when it gets fixed via this thread.
Thank you for your understanding. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- emrew86Answered on September 18, 2011 at 12:05 PM
which browser do you take this error ?
- emrew86Answered on September 18, 2011 at 01:33 PM
<li> tags cause this problem. If you remove <li> tags, your form will work fine. For now you can do this. We will fix this bug soon.
- emrew86Answered on September 21, 2011 at 06:44 AM
kn2011, there is no bug. Just you forgot "<ul>" tag. You have to use "<ul>" if you wanna use "<li>"...
- kn2011Answered on September 21, 2011 at 06:51 AM
Thank you all seems to be just fine, now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 09:30 AM
Also, just something to keep in mind: If you are creating very large forms, make sure to use "Clone" feature to create backups for it. If it brakes for some reason, you can at least get back a recent working version from these backups.
Right click on the form on My Forms page and then select Clone Form. It is that simple.