- RogerYelvington01Asked on October 02, 2014 at 08:40 AM
Here is my issue. For my business, I am using an Ipad2 to complete this form:
To autofill some of the information I am using a card reader/scanner that connects via bluetooth. The exact scanner I'm using can be found here:
1. The Device is connected properly
2. I've tested Driver's License and Card scans, and it is working fine on this Ipad2
The only problem I have is when I try to use it on this form, it fills in 1 letter of the first field and then everything freezes up. Please advise!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 09:49 AM
Reading the device description, the scanned data will be filled to the form. So this device access the form and fill it based on the captured data? Or, it requires you to fill in the data, but it doesn't work as expected? Let us know! :)
- RogerYelvington01Answered on October 02, 2014 at 09:56 AM
You're right, the device scans the data from the drivers license, and then access the form to fill it based on the captured data.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 10:45 AM
I did some looking around for more information about the device you are using and I am not sure if this is something we may be able to help you with. Since we do not have access to the specific device, it would be very hard to do any testing. In this case, you may want to contact the device manufacturer to see what may be causing the bluetooth error.